The Flex-Hone Tool produces a controlled surface finish unobtainable by any other method. A high percentage plateau surface is produced free of cut, torn and folded metal.
- Simple and easy to use, powered by an ordinary drill
- Available for bores from 5/32 to 36, 4mm to 914mm diameter
- Creates a high percentage plateau surface
- Deburrs cross holes
- Edge blends
- Self-aligning to bore
- Self-compensating for wear.
If Your Specifications Call For:
- A plateaued finish over 50%
- A finish free from cut, torn and folded metal and...
If You Want:
- Lowered oil consumption
- Less blow-by
- Less Friction...
Then Flex-Hone® It!
The Flex-Hone® Tool produces a controlled surface condition unobtainable by any other method. It involves finish, geometry and metallurgical structure. A high percentage plateau free of cut, torn and folded metal is produced. The Flex-Hone® is a resilient, flexible honing tool with a soft cutting action. The abrasive globules each have independent suspension that assures the Flex-Hone® to be self-centering, self-aligning to the bore, and self-compensating for wear.Flex-Hones® are sometimes called or referred to as Ball-Hones. Dingleberry Hones dingleberry hone, grape hone, bead hone, bottle brush hone, glaze buster/breaker hone, or flexible hone
FLEX-HONE® TOOLS Product Line
- Flex-Hone® for Rotors
Disc rotor finishing tool.
- Miniature Flex-Hone®
4mm (.157"), 4.5mm (.177"), 4.75mm (3/16")
- Brake Cylinder, Hydraulic, Valve Guide Flex-Hone® Sizes from (.197") to 3", 5mm to 76mm
- Disc Brake Flex-Hone®
Sizes from 1 ½" to 3 1/8" , 38mm to 79mm
- Block Cylinder or Liner Flex-Hone®
Sizes from 3" to 8" , 76mm to 203mm
- Heavy Duty Flex-Hone®
Sizes from 8" to 18", 203mm to 457mm
- Extra Heavy Duty Flex-Hone®
Sizes from 19" to 36" , 483mm to 914mm
- Flex-Hone® Accessories
Flex-Hone Oil, Cylinder Washing Brush, Pipe Nipple Adaptors, Flex-Shaft
- Specialty Flex-Hone®
Shotgun, Paintball Gun, Handgun
- Diamond Flex-Hone®
for finishing carbide, ceramic and hardened tool steel
|How To Use a Flex-Hone Tool|